Tuesday 3 July 2012

Once More Unto The Breach

Good morning my fine friends! I have now heard back from the endocrinologist about where I'm supposed to be going and at what time. 2 o'clock is zero hour! Also I don't think I mentioned in my last post that on Saturday she also informed me that I was banned from vigorous exercise and caffeinated drinks until I leave the hospital on Wednesday. Obviously I was distraught on both counts, but the lack of tea is starting to take its toll. One of my colleagues very kindly let me drink her herbal red berry tea all day at work yesterday when I realised I'd forgotten to bring in my own decaf alternative to the Altar to Caffeine which is provided by our tea fund, but it's just not quite the same.

Anyway, I won't be blogging in hospital but just you wait til I get out... Hopefully I'll have something halfway interesting to write about.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you will have have "something halfway interesting to write about"!!! and even if you don't it will be an entertaining blog anyway.

    best wishes (I am not quite sure what to say here - Good Luck does not really uit the situation ) Your Pituitary Adenoma fans wish you well and look forward to your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! You were entirely right, I have all sorts of quite exciting things to write about, it was definitely an interesting experience :D

      Delete